IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE – FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
Quality assurance, environmental protection and occupational safety have a high priority in the Powerlines Group. For this reason, the Group and its members have introduced an integrated management system for quality, environment and occupational safety - certified by TÜV Austria Holding AG. As a result, the Powerlines Group, one of only a few companies in Europe in this field, guarantees to continuously improve its high standards.
PRINCIPLES OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Powerlines Group has established the following guidelines for implementing, maintaining and continually improving its quality management:
- The Powerlines Group strives to understand customers' current and future needs, meet demands and exceed customer expectations.
- The management sets a common goal and the direction of the company. It creates and maintains an internal environment in which all employees can fully commit themselves to achieving the company's goals.
- Our employees are the core of the organization and the employee suggestion scheme enables their skills to be used to the benefit of the company.
- Results can be efficiently achieved if the appropriate resources and activities are managed as processes.
- The ability to identify, understand, manage and direct a system of interrelated processes allows the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization to be improved.
- An ongoing objective is the continual optimization of all workflows, the organization and qualifications.
- Decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- The Powerlines Group has an European network of suppliers